Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bears are Cute.

While pondering the very question that spawned this blog I realized that although the goal of this project is to compare men to mountains, there are some similarities between our two subjects of discussion.
You don't believe me eh? Well listen to my logic and I think you will come to agree with me.
Sometimes mountains are scary because bears are hiding in them. Sometimes men are scary because they have bear like qualities. Some examples could include growling, hibernating, lumbering around, and growing massive amounts of hair. The hair might be the scariest of all the qualities. If you need proof, look at men during "no shave November". It's scary. Therefore men and mountains can both be scary.
Even though grizzly bears could tear me apart I still think they're cute. (perhaps this is another similarity between men and bears.)

No comments:

Post a Comment