Friday, December 14, 2012

Cowboys


Let's talk about cowboys for a minute. I think everyone will agree that cowboys are extremely attractive.WHY?
Let's talk about some of the reasons that cowboys are so very wonderful . The tilted hat and the jingling spurs. The calloused hands. (let me tell ya, I love a set of  big rough hands)
Perhaps it's the fact that their profession involves taming beasts, and then riding off in the sunset. (preferably with me in tow.) They also have the ability to lasso whatever they want. ( including me) Also, plaid, button up, preferably pearl snap shirts look so dang good. And don't even get me started talking about the ability to survive in the wild. It's soooo attractive. I can't even handle it.
 Also, frequently when daydreaming about cowboys I imagine them sitting next to a campfire (romantic? yes.) Strumming their guitar and singing the tune of a gentle country love song in their deep voice while you rest your head on their muscular (from lifting bales of hay) shoulder. Ahhhh! I'm almost crying right now because that sounds so wonderful. If you aren't, just listen to this. See? Now you're crying too. Don't feel bad about the crying. Singing cowboys almost always have that effect on me.
Sorry, I got a bit carried away there.(sorry to make you cry)  Needless to say, I really love cowboys. That is why I am moving to Wyoming to wrangle myself a cowboy husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment