Friday, June 10, 2011

Men... Unfortunately Fictional.

This is Ned. He is a fictional pie maker. I wish he wasn't fictional. Or better yet, I wish I was a fictional character who my fictional man was in love with and then we could live a happy fictional life together! That sounds just about right.

This is Gilbert Blythe. I also wish he wasn't fictional because he is adorable. If you don't understand go watch Anne of Green Gables. Right now! But for the record I would want Anne to stay fictional because then my chances with him would be better.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha Steph you and both of these men... But I'm not going to lie that I also love them both. They are far to awkwardly cute not to love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be precise they are not actually fictional men- they are real men (with unknown awesomeness or dismalness) who play lovely characters. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was this the comment that was not really you, but Mom logged in as you? You could've fooled me!

    ReplyDelete